Slydr 3.0 submitted for testing

I finally finished all localisation in all Mango supported languages except korean and japanese as Slydr doesn’t support them. I also completed the marketplace description etc which also had to be translated.

Well its all in now. Thinking about it. I think in only missed out on one thing – disable check for user added words when user dictionaries are chinese. I need to start using a ToDo list.

It has been a long 2 months now.. doing word lists / custom dictionaries / code changes etc. I am just glad its working

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s