Did some work over the weekend and submitted the new version. I will post screenshots and video later on today.
1) New keyboard colour to differentiate between windows keyboard and sliding keyboard
2) improved usage data persistance code – previous one was slowing things down (addition and deletion were executed inline previously)
3) change in the logic for backspace, shift, comma, stop, spacebar and enter key commands. Prevously there was a clash and hence it was slow / buggy.
4) removed X to cancel last entry (moved and merged with backspace)
5) updated english dictionary slightly